Community Project
A-20 things
-we live in a condo
-most of everyone knows each other
-there are two levels
-people babysit for each other in our neighborhood condo
-we all see each other a lot
-one of the neighbors is in charge of our outside
-we have a clean up man
-we all have backyards
-except the upstairs people
-each person has 2 floors
-the down stairs have more families
-we can hear each other through the walls
-some people just don't talk to anyone
-all the backyards are closed off
-when they have parties, only sometimes are people invited
-a lot of cats
-all the kids are friendly
-when doors are closed, some of the walls shake
-a lot of people do not like the guy in charge
B-everyone is friendly
-we all say hi
-everyone is helpful when necessary
C-some people don't talk
-a lot of people do not like the one in charge
-parties aren't ever constructed
D-PARTY
E-When parties are created for events, people do not usually invite their neighbors.
But sometimes they do, maybe for a birthday, or Christmas.
I want to invite my neighbors over for Superbowl. I think it would help to get everyone closer and more friendly
F-My over all goal is to completely bring my neighborhood closer and make people more comfortable.
G-Get people's attention
then invite them over for superbowl and see if they're busy or not.
H-I can record how many people want to come, how many are busy, and who just cant make it.
Then from that I can conclude how many people actually show up.
After seeing how many people come, I can come to a conclusion of who has become more friendly and more comfortable having a discussion.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home