Self Project
A-I'm average height
-I crack my knuckles way too much
-I'm a nice guy
-I'm also mean sometimes
-I'm mature when I need to be
-I'm also very immature
-I get scared walking by myself
-I'm somewhat brave
-I'm daring
-I'm a gymnast
-I don't care what people say
-I like music(soft and hard)
-I'm in love
-my hair has never been so long before
-I love my friends
-I love my school
-I help when i can
-I'm confused on a lot of things
-I'm good at math
-I'm excited easily
-I have a lot of stuff to do
B-Improve my maturity
Improve my scheduling
Play more guitar
C-My reactions
my writing and work ethic
HW
D-Create a schedule and go by it
E-Some times I forget to do things, it would be nice to have a schedule
Follow it and record it
F-I plan to create a schedule and live by it, to help me remmeber to do things and make enough time for everything.get everything done
G-I have a scheduling book that I want to carry around and take notes in and make sure that I am fully aware of my stuff
H-My action plan is to create a schedule for myself and make sure everything is done and I have enough JD time. After completing the tasks, I will put a smiley face on the marking. If I dont complete it then I will put a frowny face.
JK-It helps so much, I made it to a lot of things, and it made everything easier for me to do.
L-I would want a better way to alert me, as opposed to having to look into the book

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home